Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Man knows all...

So I watched the movie "Eagle Eye" the other day and am starting to get pretty irritated with how much info about me is probably out there. There are so many movies now that touch on this topic. Like in the movie with Leonardo DiCaprio where he is that U.S. spy and they can just zoom in on him anywhere, anytime with their satellites...Granted movies are pretend, I am aware of that, really. I also read a book called "The Broken Window" where the whole thing is centered around this company that basically knows all about everyone. From the toothpaste you buy to where you get gas, every email and cell call, and the list goes on and on. They know everything.
The census came under my doormat the other day. I guess I just don't get it. They just wanted to know all our names, ages, and what nationality we are. Is it really necessary? Don't they already have that info? We all have ss numbers. Except maybe illegal aliens, but they wouldn't fill it out probably anyway. The first question asked how many people lived at our house. The second questions asked if there were anymore people living at our house besides what we put in answer number one. What? Like I would lie in question one but then come clean immediately after in question 2? I am gonna have to look into this whole 'they know all my shit' thing. I do so much online. So that's the rant for today. The man knows all...but why? What can or will they do with this info now and in the future. CREEEPY

No comments: